2601 N Philadelphia Avenue
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Toll Free: 800-268-1015
The Coastal Inn is just steps to the Boardwalk, Beach, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Miniature Golf, Shopping and Restaurants!
The perfect location — the Coastal Inn is conveniently situated at 26th Street and Coastal Highway… just steps to the boardwalk, ocean beach, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, miniature golf courses, shopping and restaurants.
This modern fire and soundproof motel features large rooms, all equipped with 2 queen length double beds, refrigerator, microwave, color cable TV and in-room telephone. All rooms are heated and air conditioned and include a private luxurious tiled bath. Steps from your door is a large swimming pool and spacious sun deck.
• Large Rooms
• Refrigerator & Microwave
• Color Cable TV & Telephone
• Swimming Pool with Surrounding Sun Deck
• Daily Maid Service
• Only Two Blocks from the Ocean & Boardwalk
- 11/08/2014 - 4/26/2015 Horse & Carriage RidesEnjoy a Horse & Carriage Ride along the Boardwalk Saturdays & Sundays - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Now thru April 26 (depending on weather and/or ridership) […]
- 11/20/2014 - 1/04/2015 Winterfest of LightsEnjoy this award-winning holiday paradise created for the whole family! More than one million holiday lights sparkle throughout your favorite beach resort. No […]
- 11/28/2014 - 11/30/2014 Holiday Shopper's Fair32nd Annual Holiday Shoppers FairUnique handmade merchandise, nautical, candles, photography, florals, jewelry, ceramics. Great gifts & household items. Ch […]
- 12/05/2014 Light Up DowntownLight Up Downtown CelebrationFREE fun for the whole family in Downtown Ocean City!Music, entertainment, refreshments, horse & carriage rides, and a visit fr […]
- 12/05/2014 First Friday Reception at the Art League of OC - DecFirst Friday Reception at the Art League of Ocean CityExhibits kick off with an opening reception from 5-7pm on the first Friday of each month. The receptions, […]
- 12/06/2014 Victorian Christmas CelebrationEnjoy an old-fashioned holiday party with refreshments, music and kids' activities.Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. $2 admission.For more information, contact Clai […]